Were the tears worth the cry?

 Love astounding, feelings abounding,
 Where art thou gone?
 My heart was, for you screaming,
 Not before it was too long!
 You left me, i died everyday
 Swimming across what might and what may!
 Those days i swum in a monotonous tone,
 But in every wave a lesson was shown.
 Still wonder how i could behold the separation,
 When the same feelings bounced back like alliteration.
 They say pain and suffering keep us alive
 Truth that is which will eventually thrive.
 The daily jingles, the tinkle in the eye,
 Those feelings no one can ever buy.
 With these things my thoughts did fly,
 Asking me were the tears worth the cry?

Comments

  1. Very nice lines by you Utkarsha. Its d biggest irony that can happen with me that I hardly understand (and have any interest in) literature and arts, but still I can say that, your words are not just an expression of your thoughts and imagination. It surely has many layers of deeper meanings and interpretations in all the different perspectives. There is one thing I can surely say today, interest in literature has been the distinct feature of highly great personalities in the past as well as the present and I hope it continues to be in future too. H.E. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam distinguished scientist of international repute is a writer as well. Respected Albert Einstein Sir, was fond of music and violin. I guess this interest in literature, is another facet of your personality and hopefully of another scientist of this country. Good luck Utkarsha and keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot sir for those words!! The Great People whom you hav mentioned have soared gr8 heights in their endeavour. Surely a deep source of inspiration fr many of us. I'll try my level best to live upto ur expectations. again thanx fr d appreciation :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts