Be my own diary

      Tonight I lay on my bed,
      Thinking of all the whims and vices
      Recalling how I tried telling
      My Best Friend
      The reason of my pain
      But failed to explain
      Just because it was way too much
      For words to capture the essence!

      Tonight I lay on my bed,
      Thinking of all the troubles and fears
      Recalling how I tried sharing
      With my Parents
      Words spurted out
      But all in disdain
      Perhaps they were too much preoccupied
      Or had bigger troubles to face!


     Tonight I lay on my bed,
     Thinking of all the tears
     Recalling how each time I knew
     Expression failed to get a clear view
     I took my paper and pen
     And tried to articulate
     Everything that I felt!

     In the end
     I got it clear
     Its me who is at fault
     I have to be my own Best Friend
    To show me the right path
    Be my own parents
    To guide me through
    And Be my own diary
    To write my fate!

Comments

  1. It is our bed who knows the tear of happiness nd the tear of sadness inside us when we lay on the bed..the diffrnce is that the tear of sadness falls on the bed nd the tear of happiness didn't reach the bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts